[NEW VIEWER] Old Skool
version 220.127.116.11 (Singularity / Phoenix)
== Old Skool Features ==
- * MAC and HDD serial Spoof added to Login Panel.
- * Channel and Version Spoofing added to Login Panel.
- * Spoof system language in OS Preferences.
- * Detect Avatars Trying to use Commands (pinging you) toggle in Old Skool preferences security.
- * Local inventory
- * New Phoenix Skin Added.
- * Added Phoenix Fancy Beams.(settings in Old Skool Preferences)
- * Radar has had an overhaul e Phoenix like with Sombrero features on right click.
- * Added Avatar Hud Detection.
- * Voice position locking (lock to camera or pos) located in voice remote control on toolbar.
- * Mouselook now shows avatar name and distance with ability to set custom crosshairs in OldSkool Preferences.
- * Image Metadata Reader Used to get the real uploader of textures and ripped Loal Inventory textures (works for most not all)
- * Copy AssetID and Open Texture added to a context menu of texture controls.
- * Preview floaters of Textures, Animations, Sounds, Mod Scripts and Gestures with ripping ability (Downloading for all using file menu / save preview as (shortcut ctrl s)
- * New Bulk upload submenu added to filter out types.
- * Wearable Upload added.
- * BVH animations will now upload and download.
- * Import Scripts notecards added to file menu of their respecting preview floater.
- * Texture Inspector with Texture Ripping, Also particle and animated texture script ripping.
- * Av Texture floater unlocked and added rip all to inventory and copy all asset ids to clipboard. (can right click them too using the new context menu)
- * Key Tool (creates a local inventory item from the UUID stored in the clipboard) – with added Full perm wearable injection.(creates a non temp item)
- * Shift left click in world object selects and edits it for fast selection (hold shift keep clicking objects)
- * Ripping Textures added to the Shift + Alt + Ctrl + T (while object is selected)
- * UUID NoteCard made to work in the Viewer AO
- * Reupload assets with right-click “reupload” from Inventory.
- * Inventory back-up, with right-click “save as”